Please make a GROUP blog post with your team about your crowdfunding experience so far. Talk about the items on the rubric you were asked to prepare and contribute and how it all went and what you still plan to do.
You can co-write this post with your teammates by emailing a .doc back and forth and then having one person post the final version on behalf of the group. Due: Tues. April 28, 2015 at 10:35AM.
Radio and Podcasts
A conservative list of America’s Top 25 Radio Hosts
This American Life
1. Read all Week 10 handouts and Week 10 links.
2. Due Tues. April 14: Final Project Proposals
3. Start doing research for final project.
4. Continue your work for the class crowd funding project.
5. By next class (Thursday) return The Transformative Power of Art last page with your answers.
6. By Tues. April 14 Watch this and have your final project proposal ready. Also be ready to present orally your team’s progress regarding the class crowdfunding project.
Blog Post: Due: Thurs. April 2, 2015.
Choose a socially conscious film. (A great resource for finding free films to watch online is Films for Action.) It can be a film short or feature length/ documentary or fiction, etc.
Make a blog post that addresses the following:
1. Write a short summary of the film
2. Briefly analyze how it was made, techniques used, etc.
3. What was its budget? How was it funded?
4. How was it distributed? Which venues? Does the film have a website, etc?
5. In your opinion, what kind of impact did the film have?
*PS. Don’t forget that your Volunteer Assignment Action Plan as a result of your interview is due at the start of class, Tues. March 31, 2015.
On Thursday March 12th from 12:30 to 1:30 in Room B204, AUR’s Film & Digital Media Program is having its third Lunch and Learn Workshop of the semester, taught by acclaimed film director, Conor Morrissey.
Beginners Guide to Community-Based Arts: pp. 101-150
Review: All previous readings to date for Midterm. You will receive a study guide next week for the Midterm on Tues, March 10, 2015. Continue reading